November 16, 2022
2:00-3:00 PM for ages 3-5
Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
1801 N Ocean Boulevard
BOCA RATON, FL 33432
Per person: Resident/Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards $5 (siblings $3); All others $8 (siblings $5)
Home School Workshops
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Join Gumbo Limbo Educators for super science-based lessons for your homeschool students, ages 3-12. Participate in science activities related to the monthly topic, prepared specifically with your student’s age group in mind. April Topic: Something’s Fishy!
- Students will be divided into age groups; 3-5 years (parent stays with child), 6-8 years, and 9-12 years.
- Younger/older siblings must participate in their own age groups.
- Parents stay ONLY with ages 3-5.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or minimum registration.
A Resident is someone who lives within the boundaries of the City of Boca Raton or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District. A Member is someone with a current membership to Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards.