Sugar Sand Park - Pavilion Rental
|Other Link||Sugar Sand Park - Pavilion Rental|
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
How to Rent
Patron must be a resident of the City of Boca Raton or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District to reserve a pavilion at Sugar Sand Park.
View the map of the City of Boca Raton and Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District limits.
Visit for the Science Playground website for updates on the new fully accessible, all abilities playground coming soon.
Patron must reserve the pavilion in person at the front desk and show proof of residency. The following may be used as acceptable forms of residency:
- Driver’s License (current)
- Cable Bill (most recent)
- Tax Bill (most recent)
- Utility Bill (most recent)
- Vehicle Registration (current)
- Letter from Director of Campus Housing
- Original Deed to property
- Lease Agreement
- Declaration of Domicile
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax receipt
- Patron must pay for pavilion at the time of the reservation.
- Patron must sign waiver at time of the reservation.
- Patron must be 18 years or older to reserve a pavilion.
- Reservations are not taken over the phone.
- Due to the constant change in availability of pavilions, inquiries regarding availability must be made in person at the front desk.
- Pavilions may be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- Reservations may be taken no later than 5:00 p.m. of the day prior to usage date with the exception of Sunday reservations which must be made by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday prior.