The Boca Raton Building Department, located at 200 NW 2nd Avenue, is open to the public Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm and Wednesday 8:00am-3:00pm. Residents and visitors are still encouraged to complete transactions online at www.myboca.us and schedule virtual meetings and inspections when possible by calling 561-393-7930. Facial coverings are required in all City facilities.
The City of Boca Raton Building Department is continuing to review all electronic plan submissions, online permit applications and issue approved building permits.
- Building inspections are being performed on new commercial buildings and new single family homes.
- Virtual inspections can be scheduled. www.myboca.us/157/Building-Permits-and-Inspections
- A drop box is located outside the front door for corrections or revisions to existing permit applications or current building permits.
- New permits can be applied for online.
- All re-roof inspections on occupied dwellings will only be accepted with extensive photo documentation and a signed and sealed report from a Florida licensed professional engineer in accordance with Boca Raton Building Regulations Chapter 1-FBC.
- All permit application fees can be paid online or in person and inspections scheduled or canceled online.
Additional questions can be sent to the Building Department at [email protected] or call 561-393-7930.