City Council and board meetings will return to in-person meetings starting in June. Council meetings on June 7 and 8 will be held at 6500 North Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33487. Capacity will be limited to promote social distancing and face masks are encouraged for attendees.
In addition, the following Boards will meet in person:
- The Planning and Zoning Board will begin on June 17 at the 6500 North Congress Building.
- Special Magistrate Code Hearings will be on June 9 and Special Magistrate Parking Violation Hearings will be on June 23 – both in City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Community Advisory Board will be on June 22 in the Boca Raton Community Center Annex.
- The General Employees and Police & Firefighter Pension Boards will be on June 10 and June 24 respectively – both in the First Floor Conference Room at City Hall.
- The Executive Employees’ Pension Board will be on June 23 in the Third Floor Conference Room at City Hall.
To view the CRA, City Council and Planning and Zoning Board public meetings held in the Auditorium of the 6500 North Congress Building:
- Livestream on the website
- Watch on Boca TV
- Comcast Channel 20, (within City limits)
- AT&T U-Verse Channel 99 (within Palm Beach County)
- Hotwire Channel 395 (within Palm Beach County)