Where do I send employment verification requests?

We have partnered with The Work Number® service, a simple, secure and private way to get your employment and/or income information to the companies that need it. It's available 24/7. 

Employment or Income Verification

If you are applying for credit, leasing or renting, financing a purchase, or applying for government services, we’ve made it easier for you to get proof of income or employment.

From now on if the banker, the property manager, the car dealer or caseworker asks you how much money you make or to prove where you work, just send them to: 


1-800-367-5690 (M-F 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)

Employment Verification for Loan Forgiveness

If you are seeking employment verification for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) or Temporary Expanded PSLF (TEPSLF) Certification Applications, please send your completed form to [email protected] with "Loan Forgiveness" in the subject line.

How Do I Login to The Work Number?

  • https://employees.theworknumber.com
  • Select “Log In” and follow the simple prompts
  • Enter the Employer code 29515
  • If this is your first time – pick “Register Now”
  • If you are a returning user – enter your username and password
  • The screen prompts will walk you through all the steps to help verify your identity and keep your account private while offering helpful messages if you have problems.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job?
2. What happens after I apply for a job?
3. How can I volunteer?
4. Where do I send employment verification requests?
5. Who conducts the selection for interviews?
6. If I previously completed an application, will I be considered for other positions?
7. Where can I submit a request for mutual applicant information or public records?