The City of Boca Raton Beautification Committee is sponsoring their annual PROJECT SHADE TREE to commemorate National Arbor Day on Friday, April 27, 2018.
To celebrate this event, residents of the City of Boca Raton may purchase offered trees at $50 plus tax ($53) per tree includes delivery. NOTE: Only residents of the City of Boca Raton are eligible to participate. Find out if you are a City of Boca Raton resident.
- Nursery is located in Broward county, therefore, 6% sales tax applies
- Price to homeowner $50 plus sales tax of 6% ($53), per tree
- 2 trees max, delivered in 15 gal pot
- Additional $50 per tree to be planted
- Offer expires Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Orders will be delivered in April
- To order tree, make checks for $53.00 payable to:
Gardening Angel Nursery
6978 NW 81st Terrace
Parkland, FL 33067
- Clearly place on check: name, address and phone number
- For Gardening Angel Nursery to plant the tree, please add $50 per tree and write "plant" on the check
- For more information, call (561) 338-5329
What trees are being offered this year?
Satinleaf tree is out of stock. Substitute offer includes Shady Lady Tree and Blolly Tree.
Desert Cassia - Senna polyphylla
- Native to Caribbean, small tree 12-15 feet mature
- Evergreen, attractive yellow flowers Winter- Spring
- Drought tolerant and moderately salt tolerant
- Host & nectar plant for Sulphur butterflies
View Project Shade Tree flyer
Check out our Sustainability Tree Maintenance page to learn more about pruning and care of trees