November 25, 2023
Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
1801 N Ocean Boulevard
BOCA RATON, FL 33432
Per person: Resident/Member $20; All others $25
Intracoastal Adventures – Kayaking
Saturday, November 25, 2023
Beautiful scenery, fresh air, and exercise! Explore the Intracoastal shores and mangrove trails, while learning about the fascinating mangrove and estuary ecosystems of South Florida.
- Must have kayaking experience and be able to get in and out of a kayak without assistance.
- Single/double kayaks will be assigned to couples/groups as available.
- Adults and children ages 7 and up. Minors under 18 must sign-up and participate with a registered parent/guardian. Each child under 13 must be accompanied by one parent/guardian, no child under 13 may paddle a single kayak.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- These programs are not appropriate for inexperienced paddlers; for the safety of our participants and instructors, paddlers who are not able to safely maneuver a boat will return to the shore and a refund will be issued.
- Programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or minimum registration.
- A Resident is someone who lives within the boundaries of the City of Boca Raton or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District. A Member is someone with a current membership to Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards.