MANTAS SWIM TEAM – SUMMER 2022
Summer 2022 Season runs 05/17/22 – 07/30/2022
No Practice on May 28th and July 2nd
Saturday, April 23rd 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Tuesday, April 26th 5:00pm – 6:00pm
*Passing this tryout does not guarantee placement on the team. The sole purpose of the tryout is to determine whether the child has the skill, stamina, and technique necessary to participate in the swim team program. All swimmers must still register after passing the tryout. Spaces are limited. If no spots are available, the child will be placed on the waitlist. Registration begins on May 2nd
For children ages 5 to 18. All Practices and tryouts take place at Meadows Park Pool. A waitlist will be taken once the team reaches maximum capacity.
Summer Session: May 17th – July 30th
No Practice May 28th and July 2nd
Days: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- 5-7 year olds: 4:30pm-5pm
- 8-11 year olds: 5pm-6pm
- 12-18 year olds: 6pm-7pm
- 5-7 year olds: 10am-10:30am
- 8-11 year olds: 10:30am-11:30am
- 12-18 year olds: 11:30am - 12:45pm
Cost: $220 for Residents, $275 for Non- Residents
No refunds will be placed after May 21st 2022
Important notes regarding the South Florida Recreational Swim League:
- Be aware that all participants must complete the online SFRSL Swimmer Application (the link can be found League at https://sfrsl.weebly.com/forms.html) and pay the $15.00 fee BEFORE the first day of practice in order to swim. Please make sure the application shows the correct season before filling it out.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign and date the swimmer application form certifying that the swimmer has not participated in a USA meet nor was a registered member of USA Swimming during the past two consecutive SFRSL seasons. Exceptions are limited to High School swimmers coached by USA Swimming High School swim coaches, only during High School swim season and not thereafter.
MANTAS SWIM TEAM – SPRING 2022
Spring 2022 Season runs 01/22/22 – 04/09/22.
No Practice on March 15th, 17th, and 19th (Spring Break)