Meadows Park Pool
Notice: Swim Lessons
Due to Covid-19, The City of Boca Raton has instituted the following plan for the remainder of 2021 swim lessons.
- All swim lessons will be taught by water safety instructors from outside of the water while wearing an approved face covering.
- All Parent and Child, Pre-School 1, Pre-School 2, and Level 1 classes will need 1 parent/guardian per student to assist them in water, no exceptions.
- Levels 2, 3, or 4 will not need any parent or guardian to assist them in the water.
Parent and Child, Pre-School Level 1, Pre-School Level 2, and Level 1 all require hands-on instruction to learn proper swim fundamentals and basic water safety. Levels 2, 3, and 4 do not require an adult/guardian for assistance as their lessons are focused on refining techniques of swimming and advanced water safety topics.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either The Swim Center at 561-544-8540 ext.1, or Meadows Park Pool at 561-393-7851.
Meadows Park Pool School Season Hours*
*School Season hours are effective the 2nd Saturday in August - the 2nd Monday in June
Meadows Park Pool Summer Hours*
*Summer hours are effective the 2nd Tuesday in June - the 2nd Friday in August
Meadows Park Pool offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- 8 lanes, 25 yards by 25 meters
- 3 feet 6 inches Shallow end 14 foot Dive well
- Two one meter diving boards
- Climate controlled locker rooms with showers and changing area
- Coin operated lockers (meets ADA guidelines)
- Geo-thermal heat pumps for seasonal warming and cooling. Pool temp range is 80-83 degrees.
- Tables, chairs, umbrellas, awnings, charcoal grills
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Portable Aquatic Lift (PAL) provides a 300-pound lifting capacity (meets ADA guidelines)
- Deck Lighting for evening swimming
The highly qualified staff is certified in American Red Cross Life-guarding / First Aid / CPR / AED, Oxygen, Asthma Inhaler and Anaphylaxis / Epinephrine-Auto Injector, Blood-borne Pathogens, Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Adaptive Aquatics Instructors and EMTs.
Valid at Meadows Park Pool and The Swim Center.