- Recreation Services
Due to park beautification upgrades, the front entrance of Meadows Park Pool will be inaccessible starting on 1/16/23. The entrance is expected to be closed for approximately 5-6 weeks. During this time, the gate on the southwest side of the pool will be used as the entrance.
Swim Evaluations for the 2023 Swim Lesson season
begin on February 1st
For more information on Swim Lessons, please click here
For more information on the Mantas Swim Team, please click here
APPLY TO BE A LIFEGUARD
- Part-time positions start at $17.38/HR
- American Red Cross - Lifeguarding and CPR Certification required.
- View Job Description and APPLY ONLINE
- View American Red Cross Certification Classes for our area.
2023 SWIM LESSONS
- Swim Lessons run from April - October
- Please visit the Swim Lesson Page for more information
Swim Center Hours
- Mon - Sun: 7:30am-5:00pm
Meadows Pool Hours
- Mon - Fri: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 5:45pm
- Sun: 12:00pm - 5:45pm
Programs are BACK at Meadows Park Pool!
- Deep Water Fitness: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 10:00am - 11:10am
- Mantas Swim Team
- Swim Lessons: Parent & Child, Preschool levels 1 and 2,
Learn-to-Swim levels 1-4, and Adult
Please call 561-393-7851 for more information or to register.
National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month: Join us virtually and learn how to stay safe in and around the water!
- Sign the Water Safety Pledge
- Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Pool Safety Checklist
- Print your Water Watcher Card
The City of Boca Raton offers multiple aquatic services and programs geared towards groups of all ages. With our highly qualified lifeguard staff, we believe water safety is of the utmost importance. Join us for swim lessons, swim teams, American Red Cross programs, deep water fitness, masters, and more!
Join the World's Largest Swimming Lesson
The City of Boca Raton is proud to announce its support of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! This important drowning prevention event promotes the message that Swim Lessons Save Lives and encourages people of all ages to learn to swim. To learn more, visit the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson website at www.wlsl.org.