Notice: Swim Lessons
Due to Covid-19, The City of Boca Raton has instituted the following plan for the remainder of 2021 swim lessons.
- All swim lessons will be taught by water safety instructors from outside of the water while wearing an approved face covering.
- All Parent and Child, Pre-School 1, Pre-School 2, and Level 1 classes will need 1 parent/guardian per student to assist them in water, no exceptions.
- Levels 2, 3, or 4 will not need any parent or guardian to assist them in the water.
Parent and Child, Pre-School Level 1, Pre-School Level 2, and Level 1 all require hands-on instruction to learn proper swim fundamentals and basic water safety. Levels 2, 3, and 4 do not require an adult/guardian for assistance as their lessons are focused on refining techniques of swimming and advanced water safety topics.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either The Swim Center at 561-544-8540 ext.1, or Meadows Park Pool at 561-393-7851.
Swim Center Extended Hours
- Tuesday September 28th thru Thursday November 4th:
- Mon - Thurs: 7:30am-7:00pm
- Fri - Sun: 7:30am-5:00pm
Swim Center Normal Hours
- Mon - Sun: 7:30am-5:00pm
Meadows Park Pool School Season Hours*
- Mon - Fri: 10:00am-7:00pm
*School Season hours are effective the 2nd Saturday in August - the 2nd Monday in June
Meadows Park Pool Summer Hours*
*Summer hours are effective the 2nd Tuesday in June - the 2nd Friday in August
Programs are BACK at Meadows Park Pool!
National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month: Join us virtually and learn how to stay safe in and around the water!
The City of Boca Raton offers multiple aquatic services and programs geared towards groups of all ages. With our highly qualified lifeguard staff, we believe water safety is of the utmost importance. Join us for swim lessons, swim teams, American Red Cross programs, deep water fitness, masters, and more!
Join the World's Largest Swimming Lesson
The City of Boca Raton is proud to announce its support of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! This important drowning prevention event promotes the message that Swim Lessons Save Lives and encourages people of all ages to learn to swim. To learn more, visit the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson website at www.wlsl.org.