Beginning Monday, October 12th, City pools will allow 2 swimmers per lane.
- If needed, swimmers must share lanes.
- Swimmers will start on their assigned end of the pool.
- North or South at Swim Center
- East or West at Meadows Park Pool
- Swimmers must stay on their side of the lane, no circle swimming allowed.
Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- Swim Center Hours:
- Mon - Sun: 7:30am - 5pm (No hot tub)
- Splash Pad and Playground open beginning Friday, August 28.
- Meadows Park Pool Hours:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 6:45pm
- Sat: 10am - 5:45pm
- Sun: 12pm - 5:45pm
- Face coverings must be worn inside the facilities at all times when not in the pool.
- Pool use shall be limited to two people per lane (12 - Swim Center;168 - Meadows Park Pool), at 45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule their swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- Meadows Park Pool - Patrons may only use the bathroom portion of the restroom.
- Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, and ice machines are prohibited.
National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month: Join us virtually and learn how to stay safe in and around the water!
The City of Boca Raton offers multiple aquatic services and programs geared towards groups of all ages. With our highly qualified lifeguard staff, we believe water safety is of the utmost importance. Join us for swim lessons, swim teams, American Red Cross programs, deep water fitness, masters, and more!
Join the World's Largest Swimming Lesson
The City of Boca Raton is proud to announce its support of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! This important drowning prevention event promotes the message that Swim Lessons Save Lives and encourages people of all ages to learn to swim. To learn more, visit the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson website at www.wlsl.org.