The Swim Center will be CLOSED for pool deck resurfacing beginning May 17th for approximately 4 weeks. Until reopening, Meadows Park Pool will have expanded hours:
Monday - Friday:
7:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
7:30am - 6:00pm
Swim Center Hours
- Daily: 7:30am - 5:00 pm
Meadows Park Pool Hours
- Facial coverings are encouraged while visiting City facilities.
- Pool use shall be limited to two people per lane, at 1 hour increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule their swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Swimmers will start on their assigned end of the pool.
- North or South at Swim Center
- East or West at Meadows Park Pool
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms and showers are CLOSED; sitting on pool deck is prohibited
- Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use. No hot tub or kiddie pool.
- Meadows Park Pool - Patrons may only use the bathroom portion of the restroom.
- The Splash Pad at the Swim Center is open for use.
Programs are BACK at Meadows Park Pool!
National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month: Join us virtually and learn how to stay safe in and around the water!
The City of Boca Raton offers multiple aquatic services and programs geared towards groups of all ages. With our highly qualified lifeguard staff, we believe water safety is of the utmost importance. Join us for swim lessons, swim teams, American Red Cross programs, deep water fitness, masters, and more!
Join the World's Largest Swimming Lesson
The City of Boca Raton is proud to announce its support of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! This important drowning prevention event promotes the message that Swim Lessons Save Lives and encourages people of all ages to learn to swim. To learn more, visit the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson website at www.wlsl.org.