The mission of the City Clerk’s Office is to fulfill the traditional city clerk responsibilities of record keeping, documentation of official minutes, preparation of agendas, election administration, and implementation of the City’s public information program. The City Clerk serves as the City’s Custodian of Public Records and is also responsible for the Boards and Committees Division, which supports the City’s 21 boards and committees, and four independent agencies to which the City Council appoints members.
In an effort to ensure that the City’s website is accessible to everyone, including those who use assistive devices, all documents and forms are being reviewed and updated to meet accessibility standards. More information is available on the Website Renovation page. If you are unable to locate the documents you need, please either fill out a Public Records Request form or call the Clerk’s Office at 561-393-7740.
In-Person City Meetings to Resume
City Council and board meetings will return to in-person meetings starting in June. Council meetings on June 7 and 8 will be held at 6500 North Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33487. Capacity will be limited to promote social distancing and face masks are encouraged for attendees.
In addition, the following Boards will meet in person:
- The Planning and Zoning Board will begin on June 17 at the 6500 North Congress Building.
- Special Magistrate Code Hearings will be on June 9 and Special Magistrate Parking Violation Hearings will be on June 23 – both in City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Community Advisory Board will be on June 22 in the Boca Raton Community Center Annex.
- The Historic Preservation Board will be on June 9 in the Boca Raton Community Center Annex.
- The General Employees and Police & FireFighter Pension Boards will be on June 10 and June 24 respectively – both in the First Floor Conference Room at City Hall.
- The Executive Employees Pension Board will be on June 23 in the Third Floor Conference Room at City Hall.
Meetings will be streamed live on the City's website or Channel 20. There will no longer be an option for participants to call in during the meetings, however, participants may send public comments via email or voicemail:
- Option 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (including your name and address, and your comment), up until two hours before the starting time of the meeting. The full email will be reviewable by the City Council members or CRA Commissioners as part of the record. Emails received late will be made part of the record.
- Option 2: Leave a voicemail at 561-393-7721 and follow the instructions in the greeting, up until two hours before the starting time of the meeting. Voicemail messages will be reviewable by the City Council members or CRA Commissioners as part of the meeting record. Messages received late will be made part of the record. (5-minute limit).
Public Records Requests
Use our online form to request records.
Tue May 18
Wed May 19
Wed May 19
Wed May 19
Thu May 20
Mon May 24