Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the City's Utility Services Service Area?
- Who do I contact if I'm doing excavations in the state of Florida?
- How should I obtain an easement for a fence installation?
- What is the hardness of the City of Boca Raton's water?
- How can I find out whether an address has sewer or septic tanks?
- Who do I call if my storm drain backs up?
- What should I do if my plumber needs As-Builts?
- What should I do if my sewer starts to back up?
- What restrictions does the City have on watering landscape?
- Is the City's water as good as bottled water?
- Is there fluoride in the water?
- I have no water, what should I do?
- How do I know if this is the service area of the City of Boca Raton or Palm Beach County?
- What should I do if I discover a discrepancy in the field versus City provided information (meter number, meter location, address, backflow unit serial number, etc.)?
- Is there ever duplication of testing?
- How do I check on due dates for annual testing for my customer?
- How do I become a certified backflow tester with the City of Boca Raton?
- Who manages the Backflow Program?
- How can I receive notifications?
- How can I find a plumber authorized to perform backflow testing in Boca Raton?
- Where do test reports get submitted?