Following the uncertainty experienced by the entire community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Boca Raton encouraged the community to REDISCOVER Boca Raton and further engage, connect, and enjoy the City they all know and love.
Through a new communications initiative, the City aimed to build a stronger and more unified connection with City residents, visitors, and businesses with new communication platforms and new website with modern and vibrant design elements.
We invited residents to rediscover and connect with the City in new ways, to embrace our rich history and to join the community to move steadily toward the future.
Check out the communication platforms that came out of the Rediscover Boca campaign
- New mobile app, MyBoca - with a user-friendly interface provides a faster, at-your-fingertips tool to:
- instantly report concerns to the City
- view real time map of all reported concerns
- check beach conditions
- pay your water bill
- resources and information for new residents
- discover things to do in Boca Raton
- NEW text message service, CivicReady - to meet you where you are with important messages about City services, projects and initiatives.
- NEW website design - more modern, clean design with improved features and functionality to help get the information you need, faster.
- And, if you’re not already, be sure to sign up for the City Connection! Our monthly newsletter features important news about City projects and initiatives, as well as information about upcoming recreation activities, special events and more.
- Remember, you can also connect with the City on your favorite social media platforms.