Free on-street parking can be found in select areas of Downtown Boca and at City lots. In addition, Royal Palm Place offers free parking on its property and Mizner Park offers free parking in its four garages for visitors and patrons.
Free parking can be found at the following locations:
- Building Administration Lot
- City Hall Lots
- Library Lot
- Mizner Park Garages
- Post Office Lot
- Royal Palm Place Parking
- Wildflower Lot
The metered parking areas are needed to effectively manage the availability of public parking within select areas by increasing parking turnover.
New Metered Parking Zones: August 2021
Additional metered parking zones go into effect in August 2021 in the downtown district.
- Parking spaces requiring payment will be indicated with a painted number on the pavement or curbs.
- Parking meters will be located within one (1) block of any space requiring payment.
- Meter rates will be $2 per hour.
- Quick and easy contactless payment can be made via the ParkMobile app or with a credit/debit card at the meter.
- For questions, please contact Parking Services at 561-367-7048.
Residents and visitors are now able to pay for parking in the City through the ParkMobile app. The app provides a quick and easy way for users to make contactless payments without touching high-touch surface areas. The app is available at more than 350 metered, on-street spaces throughout following locations:
- 2nd Street/Federal Highway (near Sanborn Square)
- Downtown (streets east of Federal Hwy. between Palmetto Park Rd. and Mizner Blvd.)
- Mizner Park
- South Beach Pavilion (Palmetto Park Road)
- Red Reef Park West
- Spanish River Blvd. (just before A1A)
View parking locations near you.
For special events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater, Mizner Park Cultural Center, Sanborn Square and elsewhere downtown, the City lots listed below offer free and ample parking:
- City Hall (201 W. Palmetto Park Rd)
- Downtown Library (400 NW 2nd Ave)
- Building Administration (200 NW 2nd Ave)