A variety of parking options are available in the City of Boca Raton, including free, metered and event parking.
Free on-street parking can be found in select areas of Downtown Boca and at City lots. In addition, Mizner Park offers parking in its four garages for visitors and patrons.
Free City parking can be found at the following locations:
- Building Administration Lot
- City Hall Lots
- Library Lot
- Wildflower Park (2 hour limit)
The metered parking areas are needed to effectively manage the availability of public parking within select areas by increasing parking turnover.
Metered Parking Zones:
Additional metered parking zones went into effect in August 2021 in the downtown district.
- Parking spaces requiring payment are indicated with a painted number on the pavement or curbs.
- Parking meters are located within one (1) block of any space requiring payment.
- Meter rates are $2 per hour.
- Quick and easy contactless payment can be made via the ParkMobile app or with a credit/debit card at the meter.
- For questions, please contact Parking Services at 561-367-7048.
Residents and visitors are now able to pay for parking in the City through the ParkMobile app. The app provides a quick and easy way for users to make contactless payments without touching high-touch surface areas. The app is available at more than 350 metered, on-street spaces throughout following locations:
- 2nd Street/Federal Highway (near Sanborn Square)
- Downtown (streets east of Federal Hwy. between Palmetto Park Rd. and Mizner Blvd.)
- Mizner Park
- South Beach Pavilion (Palmetto Park Road)
- Red Reef Park West
- Spanish River Blvd. (just before A1A)
View parking locations near you.
For special events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater, The Studio at Mizner Park, Sanborn Square and elsewhere downtown, the City lots listed below offer free and ample parking:
- City Hall (201 W. Palmetto Park Rd)
- Downtown Library (400 NW 2nd Ave)
- Building Administration (200 NW 2nd Ave)