Vaccinations continue to be administered in Palm Beach County pursuant to the Governor's Executive Orders. Currently, providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- All Florida residents are eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration
- Ages 18 and over for the Moderna vaccine
- Ages 12 and over for the Pfizer vaccine
- A parent or guardian must be present at the appointment of those who are 17 years old and younger.
- New Palm Beach County scheduling system is available at http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org/
- The State's vaccine sign up is: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/#/
As we continue to make strides toward combating the virus, individuals are still encouraged to follow current CDC guidelines and safety precautions provided by the Florida Department of Health (FDOH).
Visit the CDC's website for the latest safety guidelines.
Vaccines for Homebound Seniors
The Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) is providing vaccine appointments for homebound seniors. The state encourages homebound individuals to sign up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at their home by filling out the survey available here, emailing HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com or by calling 866-779-6121. Someone from the Florida Division of Emergency Management will contact you within 72 hours to collect more information and schedule your appointment.
COVID- 19 Vaccine Resources
Information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine is constantly changing. Please refer to the links below for information about where and how to schedule appointments, general information about the vaccine and more:
Page updated: April 28, 2021 at 10:36am.