Revised vaccine Eligibility Guidelines for COVID-19 Vaccinations
Executive Order 21-79 revises vaccine guidelines for Florida residents. During this phase of vaccine administration, all providers administering any COVID-19 vaccine shall only vaccinate the following populations:
- All Floridians eligible to receive any COVID19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Ages 18 and over for Moderna vaccine and 16 and over for Pfizer vaccine.
Vaccinations continue to be administered in Palm Beach County pursuant to the Governor's Executive Orders. Currently, providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- All Florida residents are eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration
- Ages 18 and over for the Moderna vaccine
- Ages 16 and over for the Pfizer vaccine
- New Palm Beach County scheduling system is available at http://vaccine.hcdpbc.org/
- The State's vaccine sign up is: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/#/
- Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers
If you fall into one of the above groups, you can be vaccinated here:
- Health Care District of PBC (by appointment only)
- Florida Department of Health
- Publix Pharmacies
- CVS Pharmacies
- Walmart / Sam's Club Pharmacies
- Winn-Dixie Pharmacies
- Federally-Supported Vaccine Sites
For additional updates about the vaccine and distribution from Governor Ron DeSantis, text FLCOVID19 to 888777.
As we continue to make strides toward combating the virus, individuals are still encouraged to follow current CDC guidelines and safety precautions provided by the Florida Department of Health (FDOH).
Vaccines for Homebound Seniors
The Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) recently announced a new way for homebound seniors to sign up to have a COVID-19 vaccine come directly to them.
Email HomeBoundVaccine@em.myflorida.com with your name and phone number to put in your request. Someone from the Florida Division of Emergency Management will contact you within 72 hours to collect more information and schedule your appointment. At this time, FDEM is not accepting phone calls for homebound vaccination appointments.
COVID- 19 Vaccine Resources
Information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine is constantly changing. Please refer to the links below for information about where and how to schedule appointments, general information about the vaccine and more:
Page updated: March 25, 2021 at 1:08pm.