A first-generation Cuban American, Council Member Drucker grew up in Miami and moved to Boca Raton in 2004.
Education & Professional
Council Member Drucker graduated from Florida International University with a degree in International Relations. As a corporate professional, she worked at ADP TotalSource for 13 years in Human Resources Management and Strategic Client Implementation.
Council Member Drucker has been known for her policy in advocacy and tireless activism for children and families. She has been a leader for the Junior League of Boca Raton locally and throughout Florida as Statewide Public Affairs (SPAC) Chair for a coalition representing 23 member Florida Leagues, as president of the Boca Raton Historical Society, PTA president and board member of Calusa Elementary, B’nai Torah Congregation PTO president, Don Estridge High Tech Middle School PTA board VP of Ways & Means, & Don Estridge High Tech Middle School foundation president. Her community involvement also includes serving on the boards of the Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Boca Raton Children’s Museum VP and Treasurer, Mentor for the Viner Scholarship Foundation and as a member of the host committee for the Boca Raton Museum of Art, host committee for Hillel International, committee member for National Jewish Health and GO Pink Ambassador.
Council Member Drucker's current and past service roles include:
- Palm Beach County Transportation Planning Agency, Governing Board Member
- Florida League of Cities
- Legislative Advocacy Committee
- Legislative FAST (Federal Action Strike Team) Committee
- Transportation and Intergovernmental Relations Legislative Policy Committee
- 2022 Legislative Committee - Member-at-Large
- Palm Beach County League of Cities - Voting Delegate Member
- Interlocal Plan Amendment Review Committee Representative
- Past Palm Beach County School District Advisory Boundary Committee
- Past Chair, City of Boca Raton Education Task Force
- Past Vice-Chair, City of Boca Raton Historic Preservation Board
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning & Council - District 5 Alternate Member
Family & Personal
Along with her family and new puppy J.J., Council Member Drucker loves the city of Boca Raton. Whether they are spending time on the beach or local parks where her children play sports, you can always find her somewhere around town enjoying culinary and cultural experiences.