- City Offices
- Emergency Management
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Ready. Steady. Boca!
- Residents & Visitors
- Resident & Visitor Resources
Resident & Visitor Resources
Testing Sites in Boca Raton
View the nearest testing sites for City of Boca Raton residents. *NOTE: Some testing sites do not require for you to have symptoms or for you to make an appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Rediscover Your City
Housing, Rental & Utilities Assistance
- Palm Beach County Community Services: Emergency Rental, Relocation and Utility Assistance
Additional COVID-19 Resources for Residents
Mental Health Resources
- 211 Helpline Palm Beach County
- Mental Health America of Palm Beach County Resources
- Palm Beach County Youth Services Department’s Residential Treatment and Family Counseling (Free telemental health services)
- Palm Beach County Youth Services Department resuming Free In-person Mental Health Services
- National Alliance on Mental Health - Palm Beach County
- Mental Health America - Screening Tool
- Baptist Health South Florida FREE virtual exercise, meditation, and educational seminars
Visiting Boca Raton
Welcome to the City of Boca Raton, a vibrant community with a dynamic cultural scene and healthy way of living that offers unique experiences for all ages. Even though our City may look a little different right now, there is still plenty to do while traveling responsibly. As our City staff, local businesses and residents work hard to maintain a safe and clean environment, we ask that all visitors adhere to all safety guidelines and measures issued by the State of Florida and Palm Beach County while visiting.
- Visit our beaches
- Daily beach rates
- Boca Beach Cam
- Boca Surf Cam
- Visit our parks and facilities
- NOTE: All City parks are open for passive use only. Some City facilities may be closed. View the current list of phased park openings.
- Check out our public art
- Book a tee time
- Lake Boca Cam