- Rediscover Boca
- Getting Around
Residents and visitors are now able to pay for parking in the City through the ParkMobile app. The app provides a quick and easy way for users to make contactless payments without touching high-touch surface areas. The app is available at more than 350 metered, on-street spaces throughout the following locations:
- 2nd Street/Federal Highway (near Sanborn Square)
- Downtown (streets east of Federal Hwy. between Palmetto Park Rd. and Mizner Blvd.)
- Mizner Park
- South Beach Pavilion (Palmetto Park Road)
- Red Reef Park West
- Spanish River Blvd. (just before A1A)
View parking locations near you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR APP USERS: You should have received an email from ParkMobile regarding a cybersecurity incident linked to a vulnerability third-party software system they use. After conducting an investigation, ParkMobile found that no credit card information was accessed, however, basic information such as license plate numbers, emails, and phone numbers were.
As a partner of ParkMobile, we urge users of the app to change their password in the "Settings" section of the ParkMobile app or on the website. As recommended by ParkMobile, please use a unique password for different online accounts.
For more information about the breach or for questions, comments or concerns, please visit the ParkMobile website.
Beach rates are $3.00 per hour and other downtown meters are $2.00 per hour.
How to Use ParkMobile
- Register at www.parkmobile.com, launch the mobile app on your Android, Windows or iPhone, or call the 1-800-280-4146 number posted on the meter. Registration will require a payment method to be stored such as: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or ParkMobile Wallet.
- Park in any of our marked ParkMobile enabled meters as indicated with green ParkMobile stickers and signs.
- Enter the zone number indicated on the meter, and space number, if applicable.
- Input your vehicle information and license plate number. If you already added the information, ensure that you have selected the correct vehicle.
- Select the amount of time needed and press the "Start Parking" button to begin the session.
*Users can extend the time of the parking session on their mobile device, without having to go back to the meter.
ParkMobile Meter Violations
You can pay your parking citations online using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card anytime.
Payment by phone can be made by calling 561-367-7048 - Select option 1
*No cash being accepted at this time.
**Parking citations must be paid within 15 days of issuance to avoid a late fee of $25.
**Please note the right to appeal is forfeited after 15 days of citation issuance.
For any additional questions, please contact the Parking Division at 561-367-7048, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm or Email us.