Virtual Meeting Instructions
Beginning Monday, April 13, the CRA meeting and City Council meetings will be held virtually.
Select the meeting/webinar link below to register.
Regular City Council and CRA Meetings
- Monday, October 26 - 1:30 PM | CRA Meeting followed by City Council Workshop
Instructions on how to participate
Instructions on how to participate in a Virtual Public Meeting as an attendee are below.
- View Quasi-Judicial Virtual Meeting Procedures (PDF)
- View CRA, City Council Workshop and Regular Meeting Full Procedures - 5 pages (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide for CRA and City Council meetings - 1 page (PDF)
To Participate in a Virtual Public Meeting
Via GoToWebinar - Go to www.myboca.us/webinar and select the meeting you want to attend. Follow the on-screen prompts. (If you need additional guidance, visit https://support.goto.com/webinar/how-to-join-attendees)
To submit written comments during the meeting, use the “ask a question” function (provide your name and address, then your written comment).
To speak during the meeting, electronically "raise your hand" during consideration of the appropriate agenda item. When you are recognized by the meeting organizer, unmute your speaker or phone, provide your name and address, and then your comments (5 minute limit).
Want to use PowerPoint or similar presentation, or submit any materials? Email to BRCityClerk@myboca.us no later than 12 hours prior to the start of the meeting. Materials must be scanned for security purposes, so we will not be able to accept PowerPoint presentations and similar computer-based materials later than 12 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
To Listen to or View the Virtual Public Meeting
- Option 1: Dial the toll free conference number. The specific meeting conference call in number and attendee code are on the public webinar page. www.myboca.us/webinar
- Option 2: Tune radio to AM station 1650 (WPQJ).
- Option 1: Livestream: www.myboca.us/meetings
- Option 2: Television:
- Comcast Channel 20, (within City limits)
- AT&T U-Verse Channel 99 (within Palm Beach County)
- Hotwire Channel 395 (within Palm Beach County)
To Send Public Comments Via Email or Voicemail
Option 1: Email email@example.com (including your name and address, and your comment), up until two hours before the starting time of the meeting. The full email will be reviewable by the City Council members or CRA Commissioners as part of the record. Emails received late will be made part of the record.
Option 2: Leave a voicemail at 561-393-7721 and follow the instructions in the greeting, up until two hours before the starting time of the meeting. Voicemail messages will be reviewable by the City Council members or CRA Commissioners as part of the meeting record. Messages received late will be made part of the record. (5 minute limit).