COVID-19 City FAQs
UPDATED: May 20, 2020 at 12pm.
View FAQs by category below (alphabetized).
For more information about the State’s Phase 1 Safe. Smart. Step by Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery, view the following documents:
- FAQs for Executive Order 20-112 Phase 1 Safe. Smart. Step by Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery Post COVID-19 (PDF)
- Guiding Principles and Benchmarks for Reopening (PDF)
- Report to Governor DeSantis from the Re-Open Florida Task Force (PDF)
- Phase 1 Reopening (PDF)
- Palm Beach County Information and Resources webpage
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8am - 6pm): 561-712-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM
- City of Boca Raton COVID-19 updates
- Citizens Information Center (CIC): 561-982-4900 open Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm for questions.
- Boca Raton Police Services Non-Emergency Number: 561-368-6201 (Please do not call for general questions. Refer to FAQ page below or CIC. Please only call if you require a police officer for a non-emergency situation).
- STATE OF FLORIDA | What does Palm Beach County entering Phase 1 mean?
- STATE OF FLORIDA | Is the Governor's Stay at Home Order still in effect for our area?
- PALM BEACH COUNTY | How does the County's Safer at Home Order affect me?
- ALARM | Who do I contact about alarm registration?
- BEACHES | I’m a resident of Boca Raton. How can I access the beach?
- BEACHES | What activities are allowed on City beaches in this first phase?
- BEACHES | When will beach parks and parking open?
- BEACHES | Will my beach permit pass be extended?
- BEACHES | When will Bark Beach re-open?
- BEACHES | Is the City still monitoring sea turtle nests on our beaches even though they are closed?
- BEACH & DOG PARK PERMITS | Can I purchase a beach or dog park permit?
- BOATS | Is the Silver Palm Park boat ramp open?
- BOATS | Is recreational boating permitted?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department still conducting inspections?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department open?
- BUILDING | Can I drop off new permits at the City's Building Department drop box with plans?
- BUILDING | How do I make payments to the Building Department?
- BUSINESSES | What businesses are considered essential and allowed to operate? - May 11, 2020
- BUSINESSES | My business was impacted by COVID-19, are there resources available?
- CAMPS | Will the City still provide camp programs?
- CITY COUNCIL | Are CRA, City Council Workshops and City Council meetings being held?
- CITY | What City parks and public spaces are open for passive use?
- CITY | Is there a curfew in place for the City?
- CITY | What if I have additional questions, comments or concerns?
- PARKING | Who do I contact about parking enforcement/ticket issues?
- PARKS | Are parks open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department doing VIN checks, car seat checks or fingerprinting?
- POLICE | How do I get a copy of my police report?
- TESTING | Where is the nearest COVID-19 testing site?
- TRI-RAIL | Is the City still operating its shuttle service from the Tri-Rail station through the Park at Broken Sound?
- TRI-RAIL | What is the current schedule for Tri-Rail?
- UNEMPLOYMENT | How can I apply for unemployment due to COVID-19?
- UTILITY | Does COVID-19 impact my water/wastewater?
- UTILITY | How do I get my water turned off at the meter so I can do a repair?
- UTILITY | I’m moving in/moving out, how do I get my water turned on/off?
- UTILITY | Who do I contact about my water bill?