COVID-19 City FAQs
UPDATED: May 5, 2021 (9am)
View FAQs by category below.
Click here for information on Vaccine Distribution.
- Palm Beach County Information and Resources webpage
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8am - 6pm): 561-712-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the COVID Education Compliance Team at:
- 561-24COVID (561-242-6843)
- Email email@example.com
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM
- City of Boca Raton COVID-19 updates
- Boca Raton Police Services Non-Emergency Number: 561-368-6201 (Please do not call for general questions. Refer to FAQ page below. Please only call if you require a police officer for a non-emergency situation).
- BEACHES | Are beaches and beach parks open in Boca Raton?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department still conducting inspections?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department open?
- BUILDING | Can I drop off new permits at the City's Building Department drop box with plans?
- BUILDING | How do I make payments to the Building Department?
- BUSINESSES | My business was impacted by COVID-19, are there resources available?
- CITY COUNCIL | Are CRA, City Council Workshops and City Council meetings being held?
- FACIAL COVERINGS | Am I required to wear facial coverings?
- MORTGAGE, RENTAL & UTILITIES ASSISTANCE | Can Boca Raton residents get financial assistance for mortgage, rent and utilities?
- PARKS & RECREATION | Are parks and recreational facilities open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department doing VIN checks, car seat checks or fingerprinting?
- POLICE | How do I get a copy of my police report?
- TESTING | Where is the nearest COVID-19 testing site?
- UTILITY | Does COVID-19 impact my water/wastewater?
- UTILITY | How do I get my water turned off at the meter so I can do a repair?
- UTILITY | I’m moving in/moving out, how do I get my water turned on/off?
- UTILITY | Who do I contact about my water bill?
- VACCINE | Where can I find the most recent information on Vaccine distribution?