Report A Concern

During the State of Emergency, the Report a Concern feature is unavailable.

Who should I contact if I have something to report?

Residents can contact the Citizen’s Information Center (CIC) to speak with City staff regarding any concerns, questions or information. The CIC can be reached at 561-982-4900.

If you have a police-related issue, please call Police Services at 561-338-1234 or 561-368-6201 for non-emergency calls.

If this is an emergency call 9-1-1.

If you have a Utility Services emergency, please call 561-338-7339.