PLEASE NOTE: The Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course & Driving Range will close permanently on October 17, 2021. Golfers are invited to experience the City’s newly acquired public course – the Boca Raton Golf & Racquet Club - upon its opening in November 2021. For more information on the new world-class championship course, visit Boca Raton Golf & Racquet Club.
Golf Courses Daily Fees
All fees include tax and are subject to change.
|Rate Type||18-hole Municipal Championship Course: Ride Weekday||18-hole Municipal Championship Course: Ride Weekend/Holiday||9-hole Municipal Executive or Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Course: Ride||9-hole Municipal Executive or Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Course: Walk|
|April 29, 2021 - August 29, 2021||April 29, 2021 - August 29, 2021||April 29, 2021 - August 29, 2021||April 29, 2021 - August 29, 2021|
|General Public Specials*||$33.00||$33.00||$20.00||$12.00|
|General Public Twilight**||$24.00||$24.00||Not Available||Not Available|
|Resident Twilight**||$19.00||$19.00||Not Available||Not Available|
*Championship Course Specials begin at 12:00 noon daily (up to 18 holes).
*Municipal Executive and Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Course Specials begin at 12:00 noon.
**Twilight begins at 4:00 p.m. daily (up to 18 holes - Championship Course only).
- Walking is permitted anytime on the Municipal Executive and Alan C. Alford Family Courses. On the Championship Course, walking is permitted anytime, however, this policy is subject to change. Call 561-367-7029 for Championship Course walking rates or junior rates.
- Pull Cart Rental: $5.00 (all courses)
- Club Rental: $10.00 (Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Course only)
- Balls (3 balls and 6 tees): $4.00 (Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Course only)
- Practice Range Balls: $3.50 (small 24), $5.50 (medium 48), $7.50 (large 72) (Municipal Golf Course)
- Above fees include a $2.00 per 9- or 18-hole round Capital Improvement fee for all golfers using the golf courses.
Individual adult and junior golf lessons and clinics are available year-round.
Call teaching professionals Scott Lampariello or Rusty Bacigalupi at 561-367-7050.