Bark Beach General Information
3001 N. State Road A1A, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (Between Towers 18 & 20)
Hours of Operation
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 7am - 9am
- 3pm - Sunset (EST/November - February)
- 5pm - Sunset (EDT/March - October)
Bark Beach Rules
- Please have your dog(s) relieve themselves before entering the dog beach.
- Dogs shall be on a leash prior to entering and upon departing the dog beach. Dogs are allowed to run off leash once in the designated dog beach area.
- A person with a dog must be in possession of a device to properly dispose of any fecal matter deposited by their dog.
- The permit holder must carry permit on person at all times when bringing a dog to the beach. Each dog must have a permit. Limit of 2 dogs per person.
- Dogs are ONLY permitted in the "dog friendly" area - between lifeguard towers 18 and 20 on designated days and times.
- Dogs shall not dig in the sand.
- Dogs shall not create a nuisance by causing any form of disturbance such as excessive barking, aggressive behavior towards other dogs or people, and/or other undesirable conduct. Permit holders acknowledge they are responsible for their dogs and their dogs’ actions.
All incidents and injuries must be reported to the Recreation Services Department by calling 561-393-7810 weekdays; 8am - 5pm. On weekends and holidays, please call Park Ranger Headquarters at 561-393-7815.
Dog owners are responsible for, and liable with respect to, the actions of their dogs and any damage or injury to person or property cause by the same. Dog and/or their owners who violate these rules are subject to removal from the park and possible suspension of the right to utilize the park. The City of Boca Raton reserves the right to refuse entry to dogs and/or their owner into Mizner Bark or Bark Beach for the reasons of health, safety, and prior offenses or for the comfort of all patrons and/or their pets.
Our Bark Beach was featured on Forbes.com!