Planning and Zoning Application Submittals and Fees
All applications must be submitted online. If you are unable to submit your application online, you may schedule an appointment to have a staff member assist you in person at City Hall, Room 220. To schedule such an appointment contact Amy Price at [email protected] or 561-393-7789.
The deadline for application submittal is every Monday by noon which must include the application form, payment, legal documents and pertinent plans. Staff will review for completeness and will contact the petitioner via email whether the petition is sufficient or if more information is required. The deadline to deem the application complete is every Tuesday by noon. Incomplete applications will be processed upon receipt of all required outstanding documents. The submittal will not be routed for plan review until the application is deemed complete.
All plans and documents require specific naming conventions found on the website. Payment should be mailed or hand-delivered.
In order to apply for any development-related application requiring a development order, a mandatory Pre-Application meeting with staff and the petitioner is required. To schedule this meeting, send an email with the project narrative/scope to the Office Manager ([email protected]) and include the names of those representatives who will be in attendance. At the meeting, a checklist will be furnished to the petitioner, signed by a designated staff person and will be required for Planning Advisory Review submittal.
The following forms are made available to be completed and uploaded along with your online application.
- Sufficiency Checklist
- Pre Application Meeting Form
- AM-Text Amendment Application Checklist
- CA- Conditional Use Application Checklist
- CRA-IDA Packet Application Checklists
- Ordinance 4035 Checklist
- EAB- Environmental Advisory Board Application Checklist
- Historic Pres Board Checklist
- PA- Planning Advisory Review Application Checklist
- PD- PMD Application Checklist
- PWR Application Checklist
- SC- Special Case Application Checklist
- SPA- Site Plan Application Checklist
- UC- Universal Conditional Application
- Comprehensive Plan Application
- VA- Valet Application Checklist
- WCF- Wireless Communication Facilities Application Checklist
- ZC- Zoning Change Application Checklist