Planning and Zoning Application Information
- There are no alerts at this time.
Planning and Zoning Application Process
In order to apply for any development-related application requiring a development order, a mandatory Pre-Application meeting with staff and the petitioner is required.
To schedule this meeting, send an email with the project narrative/scope to the Office Manager ([email protected] Opens a New Window. ) and include the names of those representatives who will be in attendance. At the meeting, a checklist will be furnished to the petitioner, signed by a designated staff person and will be required for Planning Advisory Review submittal.
Online Application Submittal
All applications must be submitted online. If you are unable to submit your application online, you may schedule an appointment to have a staff member assist you in person at City Hall, Room 220. To schedule such an appointment contact Amy Price at [email protected] or 561-393-7789.
The deadline for application submittal is every Monday by noon.
Required submittal documents must include: Application form, legal documents, and pertinent plans.
At this time, all payment should be mailed or hand-delivered.
Staff will review for completeness and will contact the petitioner via email whether the petition is sufficient or if more information is required. The deadline to deem the application complete is every Tuesday by noon. Incomplete applications will be processed upon receipt of all required outstanding documents. The submittal will not be routed for plan review until the application is deemed complete.
All plans and documents require specific naming conventions.
The following forms are made available to be completed and uploaded along with your online application
- AM-Text Amendment Application Checklist
- CA- Conditional Use Application Checklist
- COA- Certificate of Appropriateness Checklist
- CRA-IDA Packet Application Checklists
- EAB- Environmental Advisory Board Application Checklist
- HPB- Historic Preservation Board Checklist
- Ordinance 4035 Checklist (PDF)
- PA- Planning Advisory Review Application Checklist
- PD- PMD Application Checklist
- PWR- Public Works Review Application Checklist
- Rules of the Community Redevelopment Agency (PDF)
- SC- Special Case Application Checklist
- SPA- Site Plan Application Checklist
- VL- Valet Application Checklist
- WCF- Wireless Communication Facilities Application Checklist
- ZC- Zoning Change Application Checklist
Community Appearance Board and Builders Board of Adjustments Applications and inquiries are to be submitted to the Zoning Office located at 200 NW 2nd Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33432. For more information visit the Zoning page.
Alcohol License Applications and Shared Parking Study Review Applications are to be submitted to City Hall, Development Services, Room 220.