The Atlantic Hurricane Season is yearly from June 1 to November 30. As residents of South Florida and Boca Raton, it's important to be prepared every year.
The City of Boca Raton strongly encourages all residents and businesses to make and follow a Hurricane Plan at the beginning of hurricane season.
- SIGN UP for alerts
- STAY CONNECTED & informed FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEXTDOOR
- Storm Resources, Updates and Assistance
- View Palm Beach County Evacuation Map (PDF) **Large File, allow time for download.
- PB County Interactive Evacuation Tool
View in your area: shelters, gas stations, grocery stores, building supply stores
Enter your address...or LAST NAME FIRST NAME, no comma between (as it appears on County Appraiser records)
- Palm Beach County Emergency Information
During an emergency, residents can obtain further information by listening to the City of Boca Raton's radio station, AM 1650, or by watching the City's TV channel, Ch 20.
The City's Citizen Information Center (CIC) is activated during storm events and can be contacted at 561-982-4900 for storm related information.